The Best Slots Casinos with Google Pay in India 2024
Google Pay is popular for online payments, and you will find a growing number of online casinos and slots game apps that accept it as a payment method. Moreover, Google also announced recently that they are expanding the scope of the service to include games that can be played directly with the app on mobile devices instead of via the internet. Below we will discover where you can pay with Google Pay to play slot games. As a distinctive advantage – you can use your Google account to sign up and make deposits as well as track your balance and winnings for online casino games.
Top 10 Best Slots Casinos and Apps with Google Pay in India
If you are an avid player of casino games, here is the list of online casinos where you can pay with Google Pay.
150% up to INR 105,000
up to 155,000 INR + 290 FS
125% up to INR 34,000 + 250 FS
500% up to INR 145,000
up to INR 130,000 + 150 FS
up to 136,100 INR + 150 FS
up to INR 132,000 + 150 FS
200% up to INR 100,000 + 75 FS
700% up to INR 40,000
100% up to INR 20,000 + 250 FS
Pros and Cons of Google Pay Payment Method
Here’s everything you need to know about using Google Pay while playing your favorite slot games.
|Low transaction fees
|Peer-to-Peer transaction available
|Money transferring in Peer-to-Peer may be longer than usual
|Usage of Google account to access Google Pay payment method
|All transactions are tied to your smartphone
|Up to 2 days to transfer the money to your bank account
|Transaction Status available
|Accepted by online casinos
|INR currency available
|Accepted by merchant stores, public transport etc
Details About Google Pay Account
Google Pay account is considered to be safest online e-wallet to use. When you use Google Pay to make payments, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information, which helps to protect your personal and financial information. In addition, Google Pay uses advanced security measures such as encryption and fraud protection to help keep your information secure.
How to Deposit Money on Slots Casinos with Google Pay
Follow the steps below to make a deposit through Google Pay.
Setting Up an Account
To use Google Pay, you’ll first need to set up a Google account and download the app on your smartphone by visiting Google Play Market. After downloading the app, you’ll need to add a payment method, such as a debit card or credit card.
- Download the Google Pay app on your phone and open it.
- Open the app on your smartphone that you just downloaded.
- Enter your phone number in the space provided.
- Sign up with your Google account and click on the continue button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your bank from the given list.
- Fill in the fields with the data required, including bank account number, name, IFSC code, etc.
- Finish account creating by submitting the information.
You have created your Google Pay account. Now, you can easily send or request money.
Making a Payment
Once your account is set up, you can use Google Pay to make payments in a variety of ways. For example, you can use the Google Pay app to connect it to your online slot casino wallet for gambling proposes or to make peer-to-peer transactions to your bookie who is entitled to place bet on your behalf. Take a look at the steps below:
- Choose an online casino that accepts Google Pay.
- At the checkout, unlock your phone and place the digit code to replenish money to your online casino account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
How to Withdraw Money to Google Pay?
There 2 ways to withdraw your Google Pay money to bank account: direct bank withdraw and via local reseller to receive cash.
Below you can see how to withdraw your money from Google Pay directly to a bank account:
- Ensure you have linked a bank account: Before you can cash out funds from Google Pay, you need to link a bank account to your Google Pay account. This allows you to transfer the funds from Google Pay to your bank account.
- Open Google Pay: Launch the Google Pay app on your mobile device or access it through the Google Pay website on your computer.
- Choose the ‘Transfer’ option: In the app, look for a button or menu option that allows you to transfer money. The specific location of this option may vary depending on your device and the version of the Google Pay app you are using.
- Enter the withdrawal details: Follow the prompts to enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select the linked bank account where you want the funds to be deposited.
- Verify and confirm: Review the details of the withdraw transaction and confirm that everything is correct.
- Check the fees applicable to the transaction. Put the checkmark nearby the suitable button to agree with fees.
- Complete the withdrawal: Once you have confirmed the details, proceed with the withdrawal transaction. Google Pay will initiate the transfer of funds from your Google Pay balance to your linked bank account.
- Wait for the withdrawal to complete: The time it takes for the funds to appear in your bank account may vary. Typically, it can take a few minutes to a 2-3 business days for the transfer to be processed and completed.
Alternatively, you can also Cash out your money from Google Pay account. To do that, you need to:
- Open Google Pay App.
- Choose the ‘Cash Out’ option.
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out.
- Find on the map and select nearby shop who accept UPI payments.
- Choose the cash-out method via UPI a finish.
Google Pay Deposit and Withdrawal Times
Google Pay offers its clients instant deposit – it is instant with 0% transaction fee.
Speaking about withdrawal time, you can directly withdraw from your Google Pay account to bank it will take 2–3 working days to be available in your bank account. In case you’ve chosen cash out option – withdrawal time depends on the third-party, i.m. that accepts UPI and will pay off you cash from your Google Pay Account.
Are There Any Withdrawal Limits in India?
Daily limit set by Google Pay for withdrawals in Indian region is INR 100,000.
Does Google Pay Have an App?
Yes, Google Pay works only via official App which is 100% free and can be installed directly from AppStore or Google Play Market.
My Account at Google Pay was suspended. What should I do?
Contact Google Pay support and explain the situation. Google Pay support will review your case and determine whether your account can be reactivated.
Does It take a long time to withdraw money From Google Pay?
It usually takes up to 2-3 days to transfer money to your banks account.
How can I check the status of my transaction?
Once the payment is authorized and processed, the server backend updates the transaction status and notifies both the you and online casino about the successful payment.
How secure is Google Pay in India?
Google Pay uses multiple layers of security to protect your payment information and prevent fraud. For example, your payment information is encrypted and stored on secure servers, and sensitive information, such as your card number, is never shared with merchants.
I tried to top up my casino account and receive Authorization request. What does it mean?
No need to worry, it is Google measure to eliminate fraud activity. Once the transaction details are entered, the Google Pay app sends an authorization request to the server backend. This request includes the necessary information to authenticate the user and validate the payment.